Was planning on making some homemade peanut butter cups but stumbled upon an amazing looking jam and was ~inspired~ to make peanut butter and jelly cups instead!
I love mixing sour fruit with chocolate so this is pretty much my dream dessert. Plus this was quick, easy and cheap. All great things.
- 1 cup vegan semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tbs vegan butter
- peanut butter of choice
- jam of choice (or not if you want to stick to the OG peanut butter cup)
- mini cupcake liners
- heat chocolate chips and butter on low heat while stirring until liquified (in microwave on half power or slowly on the stove)
- fill the bottom of the cupcake liners with chocolate mix
- add a dollop of peanut butter and a dollop of jam
- * I used a piping bag which made it much easier than trying to spoon these in
- top with more of chocolate mix until contents are covered
- place in fridge until set
If you’re gluten free, celiac, paleo, vegan, dairy free, allergic to nuts, or really anything else these chocolate chips are amazing. They taste exactly like your typical semi-sweet chocolate but are allergen friendly and only contain three ingredients, cane sugar, unsweetened chocolate and cocoa butter. You can find them at whole foods or on amazon HERE!
- made in an allergy friendly facility to ensure no cross contamination
- gluten free
- wheat free
- nut free
- dairy free
- casein free
- soy free
- egg free
- AND MORE I’M NOT EVEN GOING TO LIST that’s how allergy friendly these babies are